The agricultural industry is undergoing a profound change. Data and technology give farmers the opportunity to reverse the long-term decline in profitability, safeguard the environment, and open a new era of smart professional farming.
Want to make a difference?
YAGRO is an award winning agritech company based in Cambridge. Since 2015, we have developed software and data tools for the farming industry to make more profitable and sustainable business decisions.
We are the industry’s trusted innovators in data. We are a tight team of farmers, technologists, and entrepreneurs. We enjoy working together. We do this first and foremost for the farmer. We are not afraid to speak the truth and challenge dogma.
Up for a challenge?
We have a great problem to solve: we have partnered with leading farm advisory companies to drive adoption of our technology across UK farms, and unlock ever greater value from data. We need to rapidly scale our relationships and reach with these Partners – that’s where you come in.
We are looking for a smart, driven individual to join us. You will be a key part of our team from day one, taking on the primary relationship across our Partners, developing long term needs and plans with them, and working with our Customer Service and Marketing teams to execute our ambitious growth plans.
This a high-profile position, representing YAGRO to the best advisory businesses in the UK. We want someone excited at the opportunity to drive change and improvement for Partners and customers. And hungry to drive growth and success for our team.
For the right person, there is rapid opportunity for development in YAGRO. We will happily offer you all the responsibility you can handle.
Who are you?
- You want to have a transformative impact on a business, its customers, and
- You have a proven track record in enterprise or channel sales growth
- You are a ‘completer-finisher’ with drive to over-achieve
- You are a relationship builder across all levels of seniority
- You can understand customer needs, values, and motives – and how to address them
- You are a natural people manager inside and outside your business, and know how to drive change within a customer organisation
- In addition, but not essential:
- You have a commercial track record directly in Software-as-a-Service or Agritech
- You have a good level of practical agricultural knowledge, and of the industry
- You have strong familiarity, and interest in, the power and capability of data and technology
What will you do?
- Key account management for our Partners to deliver sales and margin growth to targets
- Strategic development of Partner accounts to incorporate new tools and services from our technology roadmap
- Managing Partner-driven product innovation alongside YAGRO’s Head of Product
- Tracking and reporting commercial Key Performance Indicators to the YAGRO Board
- Close collaboration with our Customer Service team to ensure unrivaled service and value generation for customers
- Defining the objectives for our Marketing team to drive Partner-led growth of users
Salary: c.£60k plus bonus, flexible depending on experience
Location: We are flexible on your location we embrace hybrid working, ideally we are looking for someone within comfortable distance from our Cambridge office. Regular travel to Partners will be expected.
Contact: Gareth Davies, CEO
Should you apply?
Above all, you’re excited by our vision and share our core values: we’re always learning; always looking for new challenges; we inspire each other; we are open and honest; we trust each other and aren’t afraid to give or accept responsibility and autonomy; and we have fun!
To apply, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a brief cover note. We’re interested in what you’ve done, but what we really care about is where you’re going.