Customer Support Executive
The agricultural industry is undergoing a profound change. Data and technology give farmers and industry the opportunity to transform performance, safeguard the environment, and open a new era of smart farming.
Want to make a difference?
YAGRO is an award-winning growth agritech company based in Cambridge. Our mission is to transform the food & farming industry through accessible, advanced data analytics. Founded in 2015, we are the established leader in data technology and governance for the UK agricultural market.
In 2021 we joined the Frontier Agriculture group in a landmark deal for UK agritech. This gives us unparalleled resource and opportunity to invest in our growth – while retaining YAGRO’s operating independence to offer the winning solution to our whole industry.
We are a tight team of farmers, technologists, and entrepreneurs. We enjoy working together. We do this first and foremost for the farmer. We are not afraid to speak the truth and challenge dogma.
Up for a challenge?
We have developed an industry leading platform that allows growers to dive into their farm data and add heaps of value to their businesses. It enables them to make data-driven decisions on farm and keep pace with the rapidly changing environment of UK agriculture.
To radically scale our reach and impact to growers, we have established partnerships with leading advisory companies. We care deeply about delivering great service to our partners and customers – that’s where you come in.
We are looking for a smart, energetic and efficient individual to join us. You will be a key part of our team from day one, working with our teams, customers and partners to provide a seamless customer experience and help them make the most of our product.
What you will do?
- Make our customers’ lives easy through:
- Data collection
- Following up data queries
- Support and training on our data products
- Providing 1st Line support for any questions
- Work closely with the data team to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Co-ordinate customer meetings with the Partnership Managers
- Identify opportunities for additional customer training or data services
- Be the source of feedback on general customers satisfaction
- Work closely with finance to raise invoices
We want to hear your ideas and will happily offer you all the responsibility you can handle.
Who are you?
- You have a friendly and approachable manner and are comfortable talking to a
wide range of customers
- You’re driven, take initiative, and not afraid to take responsibility
- You are autonomous, organised, and proactive
- You are a great listener, keen to hear and solve customer’s challenges
- You love supporting customers to find efficiencies in data collection
- You love learning, and sharing your insights and ideas with the team
- You have a background in and passion for agriculture and customer service
- You’re interested in software and technology, even though you might not have
specific experience in this area
- You may have experience with farm management software, but this is not essential
Salary: £25k, variable depending on experience. Full-time but potential to accommodate part-time.
Benefits: on top of the salary, YAGRO offers additional benefits
- 25 days of holiday per calendar year (excluding bank holidays) with a flexi-leave system
- Discretionary annual cash bonus
- Employer pension scheme contribution of 5% of base salary, up to 10% matching basis
- Training budget of £2’000 per year tailored to your needs and development plan
- £250 budget for equipment support
Location: We operate a hybrid working policy for our Commercial team, and would expect you to be at our Cambridge office a minimum of 1-2 days a week.
Contact: Emma Kelcher, Senior Customer Succes Manager.
To apply, please email a CV to email@example.com together with a brief cover note. We’re interested in what you’ve done, but what we really care about is where you’re going.