Enterprise Delivery Manager
The agricultural industry is undergoing a profound change. Data and technology give farmers and industry the opportunity to transform performance, safeguard the environment, and open a new era of smart farming.
Want to make a difference?
YAGRO is an award-winning growth agritech company based in Cambridge. Our mission is to transform the food & farming industry through accessible, advanced data analytics. Founded in 2015, we are the established leader in data technology and governance for the UK agricultural market.
In 2021 we joined the Frontier Agriculture group in a landmark deal for UK agritech. This gives us unparalleled resource and opportunity to invest in our growth – while retaining YAGRO’s operating independence to offer the winning solution to our whole industry.
We are a tight team of farmers, technologists, and entrepreneurs. We enjoy working together. We do this first and foremost for the farmer. We are not afraid to speak the truth and challenge dogma.
Up for a challenge?
We have a great problem to solve:
Having established YAGRO as the leading partner for data analytics & collaborations, enterprises across the food & farming industry are approaching us for help in projects and long-term services. With initial sales made, we need to ensure successful delivery to these enterprise customers – that’s where you come in.
We want a driven, organised, and energetic Enterprise Delivery Manager to join our rapidly growing Commercial team. Reporting to the Commercial Head, you will be a key part of our team from day one, responsible for managing the delivery of enterprise engagements with top class customer outcomes and satisfaction, and target profitability for our business.
This is a high responsibility position working on the innovation edge of food & farming, with senior leaders from across the industry. Internally you will be drawing from across our business in Commercial, Business Development, Data, and Product teams to ensure successful delivery to engagements.
Who are you?
- You want to have an impact on a team, a business, and an industry
- You are self-motivated, organised, and obsessive about delivery
- You are charismatic, empathetic, and can be firm when needed
- You are at your best when managing projects and services to set objectives
- Complex projects don’t frighten you; you relish the challenge of breaking them down into clear deliverables
- You have an appreciation for the food and farming industry, its structures, and its dynamics
- You are a firm believer that data can transform the world – when used right
- You have no time for nonsense. You get sh*t done.
What you will do?
- Manage a portfolio of data-led engagements to a variety of enterprise customers, delivering top class customer satisfaction, and YAGRO objectives
- Be the primary customer contact for each engagement, ensuring proactive and clear communication to their teams
- Lead the internal management and delivery of each engagement, including finance, people, and resources
- Adjust and adapt plans decisively as required through engagements
- With the Commercial Head, identify and plan new engagement opportunities
Salary: £40k plus company performance bonus. Flexible depending on experience.
Benefits: on top of the salary, YAGRO offers additional benefits
- 25 days of holiday per calendar year (excluding bank holidays) with a flexi-leave system
- Discretionary annual cash bonus
- Employer pension scheme contribution of 5% of base salary, up to 10% matching basis
- Training budget of £2’000 per year tailored to your needs and development plan
- £250 budget for equipment support
- Hybrid working across office and home.
Location: We operate a hybrid working policy for our Commercial team, and would expect you to be at our Cambridge office a minimum of 1-2 days a week, alongside travelling to customers.
Contact: Gareth Davies, CEO
To apply, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a brief cover note. We’re interested in what you’ve done, but what we really care about is where you’re going.