Be the YAGRO Xmas Card & WIN a John Deere Tractor!*
As well as having an excellent toy to play with this Christmas you also choose to donate £120 to a charity of your choice.
It’s been another difficult year for all and many of you enjoyed our competition last year. So we're back for 2021, get your drawing materials out and show your creative side again.
Competition closes on 5th December 2021!
* That is to say a remote-controlled John Deere Tractor, and of course T&Cs apply.
How to enter
Come up with your best ‘A Farming Christmas’ design
Get creative with whatever drawing materials you like, though please do not stick on any additional materials such as glitter or tinsel as they don’t print well.
Participants must be 12 or under
Either scan or take a photo of your card
Save it in JPEG or PNG format. Files must not exceed 20MB in size.
If using a camera, please photograph in natural light
Please state the name and age of the entrant on their design.
Send your design over to us!
Please send your design in with your name and age to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the deadline for entries is 9pm on Sunday 5th December 2021
Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution
Offering financial support, guidance and practical care to people of all ages involved in the farming industry. Support is available to all ages, both to those currently working in the industry and those who are no longer able to due to age, illness or injury.
Working towards preserving and protecting the wellbeing of those working in the industry. Striving to change the attitude towards safety amongst the upcoming generation to reduce the number of life changing and life ending accidents.
The Prince’s Countryside Fund
Aiming to promote the rural way of life whilst enhancing the lives and prospects of rural families. Support is given through grants, leading projects to strengthen businesses as well as carrying out research into issues that affect rural communities and farming families.
You Are Not Alone (YANA)
Offering help and support to those working in farming and other rural industries who are affected by depression and stress. YANA provide confidential support and counselling through their hotline and are working towards building more understanding around mental health.
- Submitting an entry indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be 12 years or under, please write your child’s name and age on the drawing when you send in the application.
- The competition closes on Sunday 5th December at 9pm. Entries must be submitted in JPEG or PNG form and cannot exceed 20MB to email@example.com
- Entries by the children of YAGRO personnel will not be considered for the prize.
- Email addresses used to send in entries will be added to the YAGRO mailing list.
- Entries are limited to one per child however, parents/guardians can submit multiple children’s designs. If submitting multiple children’s designs please make it very clear which child designed each.
- Entries must be in colour. Crayons, paint, felt tips and coloured pencils can all be used. However, children must not stick on additional material such as glitter, sequins and tinsel. (as these do not print well).
- Entries will be judged anonymously on their creativity within the theme of ‘A Farming Christmas’; the age of the child will be taken into consideration.
- The winner will be chosen and notified via the parent or guardian by 5pm on Tuesday 7th December. If YAGRO are unable to contact the winner, or the prize is not claimed within 48hrs of notification then the entrant will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- The winning design will be YAGRO’s official Christmas Card. It will also include the child’s name and age on the back.
- The prize will only be posted within the UK.
- The winner will receive a SIKU remote control tractor, in a model of their choice.
- The winner can choose to donate the £120 to one of the following agricultural charities:
- Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI) - Financial support for farming people.
- The Prince’s Countryside Fund - A Future for rural Britain.
- Yellow Wellies - Farm safety foundation.
- You Are Not Alone (YANA) - Rural mental health support.
- By entering the competition, the winning entrant grants YAGRO an irrevocable, perpetual licence to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, mechanically or electronically on any media worldwide (including the internet) the entrant's winning artwork.
- By entering the competition, the parent/guardian confirms and warrants that the entrant’s artwork that has been submitted:
- Is their own original work;
- That all copyright, and any other intellectual property rights in the artwork photograph are vested in the child and they have not assigned, licensed or disposed of or otherwise encumbered any of their rights in the artwork;
- Does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party in respect of the artwork, and the parent/guardian as applicable will indemnify YAGRO against any claims made against the YAGRO by any third parties in respect of such infringement.