YAGRO ("we", "our", "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are Yagro Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09752813 and a registered office at Eagle Labs Incubator, 28 Chesterton Road, Cambridge, England, CB4 3AZ. Our ICO registration reference ZA137297.
Our nominated representative for data protection matters is Gareth Davies, who you can contact by visiting our Contact Page.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by:
- Creating an account or filling in other forms on our sites yagro.com and yag.ro ("our sites"): we will collect your business' name and your name, phone number, email address and payment details. We will use this data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, including notifying you about any changes to our service.
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, including when you register to use our sites, subscribe to our service, search for one of our services, place an order on our sites, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites, enter a competion, contact us and when you report a problem with our sites: we will collect your name, business' name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We do this because it is in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
- Signing up to receive our news updates: If you are a customer, we will collect your name and email address to provide you with our news updates and to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We also identify prospective new customers and contact them by email for marketing purposes. In each case, we do this because of our legitimate interest to promote our business to those we think will be interested in hearing from us.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you. You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by responding to any email you receive from us to tell us you wish to unsubscribe or by contacting us using our contact page.
- If our business is sold: We process your personal data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
We use the following non-functional cookies on our sites:
|Google Analytics||This helps us understand how you use the Website and helps us to improve your experience. These cookies may track how long you spend on the Website and the pages you visit.||The retention period will be between 1 minute and 2 years depending on the type of cookie used.|
|Hotjar||This helps us understand how you use the Website and helps us to improve your experience. These cookies may track Website behaviour such as clicks and how long you spend on the pages you visit.||The retention period will be between 1 minute and 2 years depending on the type of cookie used.|
|Sentry||Sentry provides error tracking and performance monitoring for yag.ro||The retention period will be between 1 minute and 2 years depending on the type of cookie used.|
|Pipedrive||The Pipedrive cookies are set on yagro.com to provide forms and chat functionality on the Website.||The retention period will be between 1 minute and 2 years depending on the type of cookie used.|
|YouTube||This allows us to embed YouTube videos on yagro.com to improve your experience.||The retention period will be between 1 minute and 2 years depending on the type of cookie used.|
|This allows us to track and improve Facebook advertising campaigns if we run them.||The retention period will be between 1 minute and 2 years depending on the type of cookie used.|
|Unbounce||These cookies help tailor specific marketing messages for yagro.com||The retention period will be between 1 minute and 2 years depending on the type of cookie used.|
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal data to the following third parties:
- When you consent to cookies, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Our sub-processors, as may be updated from time to time on our dedicated sub-processor webpage.
- Our Partners and Marketplace suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, in accordance with your express permission as stated in our Terms & Conditions. We contractually oblige these parties to keep the personal data confidential and to use it only for the contractually agreed purposes.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect from you is typically stored and processed in the UK or Dublin, Ireland. Any information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers or those of our sub-processors. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the UK or European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may be processed by staff operating outside the UK or European Economic Area ("EEA") who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
Data is critical to the success of our services, and its security and protection are amongst our most important responsibilities. We use physical, digital and administrative safeguards to protect all data, including your personal data, against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. All our resources are protected using Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), with security groups as virtual firewalls and policies to control what services can access.
Our retention of your data
We will only retain your personal information if we have a business reason for doing so or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this policy, unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse and improve our services.
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
Last updated: 23 November 2021